Executive Assistant – Frankfurt
Europe SALARY: €55,000 - €75,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Bilingual Executive Assistant
Based in Frankfurt
Fluency in German and English essential
An exciting financial services firm is seeking a pro-active Executive Assistant (EA) & Office Administrator to be based in its fab offices in Frankfurt. The role will be split approximately across 90% EA duties and 10% office operations.
The role requires a consistently high standard of pro-active support including, but not limited to:
- Intensive schedule & diary management – electronic (Outlook) for individuals and meeting room booking system
- Extensive business travel planning and intense diary management across international time zones.
- First class professional phone manner. Thorough and accurate message taking.
- Smart presentation, responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors and clients.
- Full secretarial duties: Efficient accurate filing. Accurate and timely typing & preparation of business correspondence. Project documents and presentations, using a variety of software packages to advanced levels - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Administration duties: responsible for the co-ordination and smooth running of the day to day office administration & operations. To include expenses & vendor invoice processing; ad hoc personnel matters arising. To maintain good relationships with local suppliers & vendors.
- Day to day IT support: liaising with London IT, hot desk set up for visiting Executives and ensuring distribution and collection of visitor passes and equipment on loan.
- Day to day responsibilities for liaising with office cleaning, maintenance and landlord.
- Responsible for compliance with and processing of business expenses using Corporate Amex on a timely basis.
- Maintaining compliance with the firm’s travel & expenses policies.
- Managing & processing of business expenses & vendor invoices.
- Managing the office budget.
- Other duties as required
- English and German language skills – fluent written & spoken essential
- Excellent secretarial and very strong organisational skills – accuracy & numeracy
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 2010, emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel. Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
- Minimum of 5 years EA experience
- Salary up to 75,000EUR for the right candidate
- 28 days holiday
- Lunch vouchers
- No relocation package covered but happy for someone to move to Frankfurt for the position.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic role, please apply today.
POSTED: 14 Jul 2021 JOB ID: DUFRANKFURTEA22129