Executive Assistant – Fluent in French
Middle East SALARY: 25,000 AED - 30,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is a leading financial company focused on supporting growth and capturing value through a multi-strategy approach. With its debt and equity financing solutions, venture capital efforts and quantitative trading strategies, the firm presents impactful and sustainable opportunities to SMEs, startups and investors globally. Built upon a structure that fosters and enables creative talent, our client employs a team of innovative individuals who work collaboratively to bring forth forward-thinking data-driven solutions. An agile and flexible market player, our client repeatedly proves itself as a valuable partner to those seeking to grow, solve challenges and capitalize on unique opportunities.
Profile of Candidate
Our client is searching for a dynamic, motivated, self-starter and autonomous executive assistant to join its rapidly growing team based in Dubai. The ideal candidate should be confident and positive, high-energy, cultured, capable of easily interacting with senior management. They should also be flexible and willing to get involved in many different aspects of the business as required. Most importantly, the candidate should show a high level of organization and planning, with a strong eye for detail, as they will act as an important project manager for the executive team.
Experience and Competencies
• 5+ years of post-college professional experience as an executive assistant, ideally in relevant fields, e.g., venture capital, investments, management consulting, project management, entrepreneurship
• Critical thinker who can effectively problem solve and collaborate thoughtfully in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong analytical ability to collect, evaluate, and present data to inform key organizational strategies and evaluate impact
• Exceptional communication skills across diverse formats, e.g. email, concept papers, process briefs, project presentations
• Ability to produce well designed professional looking presentations
• Strong ability to professionally manage the execution of deals
• Experience coordinating and managing diverse projects
• Professional business image and excellent command of English verbally and in writing. French would also be extremely useful.
Values and Skills
• Mission-oriented: passionate about and driven by our mission
• Entrepreneurial: thrive in ambiguity, love juggling multiple tasks and wearing many hats, action-oriented and always ready to roll up your sleeves
• Detail-oriented: juggle lots of tasks and are able to complete them with high quality and efficiency
• 100% Reliable: able to follow through, set proper expectations, deliver high quality work at speed and close the loop
• Collaborative: team and people-first, enjoy getting and giving feedback, derive value out of brainstorming and group thinking
• Organized: ability to build/improve upon the right processes to get work done in the most efficient and effective way with the team
• Connector: enjoy meeting new people and are known for building great relationships
Key Objectives and Skills
• Responsible for assisting the Executive Team in reaching their short and long-term goals.
• Act as primary point of contact on behalf of the Executive Team.
• Prioritize workload and maintain confidentiality.
• Review, prepare and report documents.
• Create, edit and proofread internal and external documents, presentations and special projects.
• Conduct research when needed to prepare external or internal presentations or any similar tasks.
• Organize and participate in meetings where needed.
• Attend meetings and draft minutes where needed.
• Screen and prioritize tasks/items for review, to ensure the Executive Team are informed and corrective actions have been taken.
• Follow up on projects, keep track of their progress and update accordingly.
• Proactively identify issues.
• Receive questions and enquiries directed to the executive team and serve as a liaison with internal employees at all levels.
• Maintain good relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Proactively engage and take decisions in resolving routine and basic issues.
• Manage and maintain the team’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel.
• Create and maintain expense reports.
• Manage executive projects and other confidential company projects assigned by the Executive Team.
• Handles any ad hoc requests appropriately and professionally
Salary 20,000 - 30,000 AED subject to experience
This role is now open to relocating a candidate from outside of the UAE - Must be fluent in French
POSTED: 20 Jul 2021 JOB ID: ZCNEG335