Executive Assistant – Fluent in Arabic – DOHA
Middle East SALARY: 30,000 AED - 40,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a motivated and highly polished Executive Assistant with at least 8 years experience. The candidate will undertake a variety of administrative and executive support related responsibilities, in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. The candidate will be required to perform highly responsible, confidential and complex administrative/secretarial tasks. The role will be extremely challenging and diverse. The client requires the candidate to be either native Arabic or fluent in the Arabic language.
Administrative Support Responsibilities
• Identifies and implements improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures in order to ensure the highest standards of clerical/administrative support to business activities.
• Coordinates external business affairs, including arranging appointments and all relevant paperwork and logistics
• Manages the calendar, interacting with both internal and external executives and/or their relevant offices to coordinate a variety of meetings.
• Prioritizes and manages multiple activities simultaneously relating to the Manager’s responsibilities, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Overseeing IT, office set-up and infrastructure changes, such as décor, display literature, and meeting rooms.
• Assisting with event organisation on an ad hoc basis ranging from creating an invitation database to arranging the whole event and all related elements.
• Drafting, editing and proofreading letters, e-mails, and other documents such as biographies, speeches and promotional material.
• Establishes and maintains documentation management system to ensure ease of access to required information/documentation at all times.
Reporting and Communication
• Reports to Manager on all business-related matters.
• Maintains and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all company staff.
• Ensures respectful and relevant representation of Manager to those external to company.
Continuous Development of Position
Conducts research on administrative/clerical best practices. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to ADMIN/clerical work.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree in a commercial or business discipline
• Minimum of 8 years experience, 5 of which are as an EA to a CEO or CFO.
Salary AED 30,000 – 40,000
Plus 45 days holiday and schooling for children.
My client is happy to relocate a candidate for this role.
POSTED: 13 May 2021 JOB ID: ZCQAEA3344