Executive Assistant – Fintech
London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I have an amazing opportunity for an exceptional Executive Assistant to join a fast growing and highly successful global Fintech company. Here you will be providing administrative support at various levels including C-Suite across the business, also working closely with the EA/Office Manager so ensure the smooth running of the office. This is in incredibly fast paced and exciting role with no two days the same. The desired EA will be highly motivated, organised and professional, with a proven track record of high performance. It is important that you have a ‘can do attitude’, excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Flexible working available.
What you’ll do;
- Extensive administrative/executive support for the Senior Leadership team in London.
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel arrangements including logistic planning, visas and accommodation
- Schedule all internal/external meetings and conferences as required
- Prepare and edit presentations as required including proof reading documents and letters
- Support with office management tasks as required
- Assist with the onboarding of new joiners in the London office
- Work closely with HR and the Office Manager to support with any London based hiring
- Assist with organizing company social events and initiatives
- Support with additional projects, research and admin tasks as requested.
What you’ll need;
- Previous experience within Finance or Banking
- Startup experience desirable
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve and enjoy using initiative
POSTED: 18 May 2021 JOB ID: AJLFTEA22555