Executive Assistant – Financial Services
London (West End) SALARY: £70,000 - £80,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
£70,000 - £80,000
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced EA to join a boutique financial services firm to support a Senior Managing Director and a couple of direct reports. The successful Executive Assistant will have previous experience working in a fast paced and demanding EA role, so if you thrive under pressure and love to be busy, this could be the role for you!
The EA will be resilient, highly proactive and have a flexible approach to their day. With an ever changing schedule, it's important that the EA is solution orientated and enjoys using their initiative.
What you’ll do:
- Extensive diary and calendar management for the MD
- Inbox management as required
- Arrange all multi-stop travel and preparation of itineraries
- Client liaison
- Prepare all meeting materials including notes
- Support with projects as required
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5+ years EA experience
- Previous experience within Banking/Financial Services is preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- A strong team player
- Detail orientated and forward thinking
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Nov 2023 JOB ID: AJLSREA356666