Executive Assistant – Financial Services
US SALARY: $100,000 - $120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Executive Assistant
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000p.a. + top benefits!
I am working on a fantastic role supporting the three Co-Founders of a highly successful single family office/investment firm. This role will be based out of their office full time, in Midtown Manhattan. The company is looking for a highly organized and efficient self-starter with a strong work ethic, to join their growing tight-knit team.
- Full calendar management for three.
- Meeting coordination (board meeting experience is essential), including Board presentations via PowerPoint, organizing refreshments, setting up the Board room.
- Light office management, liaising with the building managers, vendors, and ensuring the office is well presented and client ready at all times.
- Adhoc support to the wider team.
- Liaising with their dedicated travel agent to coordinate trips.
- Client liaison.
- Any other support needed to keep the office running well – a no job too small attitude is essential!
- 8+ years supporting at a senior level, ideally within the financial services industry.
- Strong computer skills, including a good knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and a great communicator.
My client offer top of the range benefits, and have been mindful of creating an inclusive, happy, and productive workforce!
POSTED: 18 Oct 2021 JOB ID: ALFINANCE12345