Executive Assistant – Financial Services
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant - Financial Services
£45,000 - £50,000 Benefits + Bonus
An established Investment Firm is looking for a talented and collaborative Executive Assistant to support a Senior Director within FIxed Income plus an additional 4/6 team members of varying levels. You will join a diverse and inclusive culture, with a collaborative environment that will challenge you and allow you to further develop your skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Executive Assistant role with lots of additional duties to give you more scope to your role and involvement with the team. Typical duties include:
- Managing multiple diaries at any one point
- Coordinating international travel
- Onboarding new team members
- Assisting with the logistics of End of YEar appraisals for a global team
- Pulling together presentations and reports
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar Executive Assistant role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Previous experience as an EA within a Team role
- Experience in financial services ideally within Asset Management, Equities, Fixed Income.
- Experience supporting logistically and administratively with appraisals ideally within a global team
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience Onboarding team members
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £50k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today
POSTED: 12 Feb 2021 JOB ID: KHBWE21928