Executive Assistant – Dubai
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 25,000 AED - 27,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides project and business administration support to the consulting team in all aspects of the project process including: document preparation and management, scheduling and planning of meetings, timesheet management, expense reporting, correspondence and file management. An integral part of an EA’s role is problem-solving within the consulting execution and administrative process.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting client deliverables.
· Keeping up to date records and tracking of the Business development of the whole consulting team.
· Maintaining Partner and Principal inboxes, scheduling meetings and managing diaries.
· Preparing travel itineraries and any necessary documentation such as visas for the consultant.
· Supporting the consulting team with account management and client relationship building, including consultant expenses, client invoices/receivables and other financial reports.
· Creating and maintaining an efficient file management and follow-up system in an organized process.
· Maintaining client and candidate communications through scheduling and prioritizing telephone and email
· Professionally building strong relationships and good rapport with clients.
· Maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all consultancy and client information in the company database.
· Maintaining and developing job-related skills by attending Company learning programs and keeping up-to-date with job/industry-related reading.
· Maintaining client, candidate and company-wide confidentiality.
· Contributing to the team and office by providing reception relief and back-up assistance to other EAs.
The successful EA candidate will have:
· High school education required, college degree desired.
· At least five years of administrative experience in roles requiring strong project coordination.
· Demonstrate a business acumen and financial awareness.
· Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Minimum keyboarding skills of 60wpm. Experience with proprietary database environments, a plus.
· Advanced level and user in Microsoft PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and listening.
· Experience dealing with people at all levels of an organization, getting and giving often complex and sensitive information in both verbal and written communications.
· Professional services experience, a plus
External and internal awareness:
· Maintains personal contacts across the internal organization and appropriately shares information.
· Addresses business process issues proactively with other areas, as necessary.
· Develops frameworks to assure that “pros” and “cons” are evaluated, key issues are identified and detailed analysis is synthesized.
· Sets a personal example of seeking out new and better ways of doing things.
· Stays open to new ideas and approaches.
· Generates new ideas.
· Constantly hones understanding and responsiveness to internal and external client requirements, goals and issues.
Self-confidence and determination:
· Manages most situations in a calm, steady, “can-do” manner.
· Demonstrates self-confidence; resilient.
· Demonstrates a focus on results over time; resourceful, tenacious.
· Takes the time to maintain relationships and create new ones.
· Manages projects, activities and resources according to consulting and team strategy effectively.
· Sets priorities and reviews progress against goals regularly.
· Multitasks effectively and efficiently.
Best practice perspective:
· Seeks to adopt best practices to increase effectiveness and organization competitiveness.
· Eager to participate in the coaching and mentoring of new employees through formal and informal learning programs and relationships.
· Possesses strong personal commitment to quality standards and meeting quality expectations.
· Gives constructive feedback and recommends suggestions for improvement, where appropriate.
• Generates enthusiasm for Company strategies and key initiatives.
· Energizes others with whom he/she is in regular contact.
· Demonstrates strong business ethics (honesty, integrity, confidentiality, discretion) in all situations.
· Strong team player.
· Maintains composure in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
· Displays appropriate sense of humor in the workplace.
· Flexible to work overtime when needed.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 07 Mar 2023 JOB ID: EADUBAIHS