Executive Assistant – Dubai
Middle East SALARY: 20,000 AED - 25,000 AED PER: Month
Undertakes a variety of administrative and executive support related responsibilities to ensure efficient and
effective operations across the MD’s Office.
• Manages the MD’s calendar, interacting with both internal and external executives and/or their
relevant offices to coordinate a variety of meetings/presentations/board meetings etc. and all relevant
paperwork, agendas and logistics.
• Assisting with travel, catering and event organisation strategically and on an adhoc basis, ranging from
creating an invitation database to arranging the whole event and all related elements.
• Manages LPO’s and PO’s for unbudgeted requests.
• Drafting, editing and proof-reading emails, letters and internal comms.
• Manages and maintains an electronic documentation control system to ensure ease of access to
required information/documentation at all times.
• Conducts research and carries out due diligence on specific subjects/products/services.
• Manages corporate gifting and greetings all year round for the MD and family.
• Identifies and implements improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures
to ensure the highest standards of clerical/administrative support to business activities.
• Prioritises and manages multiple activities simultaneously relating to the GM and MD’s responsibilities
and follows through on issues in a timely manner.
• Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent corporate communication skills
• Project Management
• Tact and discretion
• Cultural diversity
• Head strong decision maker
1. Bachelor degree preferred
2. Bilingual – fluent in English & Arabic
3. Minimum of 5 years’ experience with C-Suite Management
4. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the UAE
5. Currently residing in Dubai
6. Polished and presentable EA
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 11 Jan 2023 JOB ID: ZCEADXB