Executive Assistant – DIFC Dubai
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 17,000 AED - 20,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
My client a top consulting company is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will provide project and business administration support to the consulting team in all aspects of the project process including document preparation and management, scheduling and planning of meetings, timesheet management, expense reporting, correspondence and file management. An integral part of an EA’s role is problem-solving within the consulting execution and administrative process.
- Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting client deliverables.
- Keeping up to date records and tracking of the Business Development of the whole consulting team.
- Maintaining Partner and Principal inboxes, scheduling meetings and managing diaries.
- Preparing travel itineraries and any necessary documentation such as visas for the consultant.
- Supporting the consulting team with account management and client relationship building, including consultant expenses, client invoices/receivables and other financial reports.
- Creating and maintaining efficient file management and follow-up system in an organized process.
- Maintaining client and candidate communications through scheduling and prioritizing telephone and email communication.
- Professionally building strong relationships and good rapport with clients.
- Maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all consultancy and client information in the database.
- Maintaining and developing job-related skills by attending Company learning programs and keeping up-to-date with job/industry-related reading.
- Maintaining client, candidate and company-wide confidentiality.
- Contributing to the team and office by providing reception relief and backup assistance to other EAs.
What the client is looking for:
- High school education required, college degree desired.
- At least five years of administrative experience in roles requiring strong project coordination.
- Demonstrate business acumen and financial awareness.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Minimum keyboarding skills of 60wpm. Experience with proprietary database environments, a plus.
- Advanced level and user in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and listening.
- Experience dealing with people at all levels of an organization, getting and giving often complex and sensitive information in both verbal and written communications
- Professional services experience, a plus.
- Develops frameworks to assure that “pros” and “cons” are evaluated, key issues are identified and detailed analysis is synthesized.
- Sets a personal example of seeking out new and better ways of doing things.
- Stays open to new ideas and approaches.
- Generates new ideas.
- Constantly hones understanding and responsiveness to internal and external client requirements, goals and issues.
- Manages most situations in a calm, steady, “can-do” manner.
- Demonstrates self-confidence; resilient.
- Demonstrates a focus on results over time; resourceful, tenacious.
My client will consider candidates from London but only flight paid for, no relocation package.
Candidate must have 4+ years experience in management consultancy.
Salary up tp 20,000 AED dependant on experience
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Jan 2023 JOB ID: ZCDIEA3373