Executive Assistant – Boutique Finance
US SALARY: $70,000 - $90,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A position has come up for an Executive Assistant for a Boutique Finance company to join their small, smart, and fun team! Please read below for further details on requirements.
- Assist a team of 2 investment bankers in New York
- Constantly ensure calendars are running efficiently and effectively
- Book and manage international travel (hotels, flights, cars, visas) as well as domestic itineraries (restaurants, entertainment)
- Conduct monthly spending reports of travel budgets and other expenses
- Prepare documents for meetings
- Manage relationships with suppliers and negotiate
- Ad hoc projects or events
The candidate will need to be in office 5 days a week. Be a team player, highly organized, and self-motivated. Have strong communication skills, ability to stay calm under pressure, and independently be able to set priorities. It is essential to be familiar with advanced Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- 25 days – Holiday PTO
- Retirement planning
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours to account for international travel
POSTED: 20 Jan 2022 JOB ID: MSEA24512