Executive Assistant – Austin, Texas
US SALARY: $100,000 - $110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
The Role: Our client, a globally recognized private equity firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support one of their Senior Executives. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and dynamic environment, always thinking one step ahead. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working independently whilst also engaging with internal management and external clients.
The role is based in Austin, Texas and is for an immediate start with a hybrid working model, mostly working in office.
- Complex international travel coordination and evolving, heavy calendar management, expense tracking and reporting
- Assist in preparing executive with all materials and information ahead of meetings and/or travel
- Potential need to provide support off hours when executive is traveling (abroad)
Who you are:
- Self-starter looking to join a supportive team of fellow EAs but looking for a 1:1 executive to assistant role
- 3+ years administrative experience thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – financial or legal services background a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator, resourceful, and a team player mindset
- Agile and able to seamlessly adjust to changing priorities while remaining calm under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Highly competitive, top of the range and fully inclusive health care benefits
POSTED: 29 Jul 2022 JOB ID: ALAUSTINTX12345