Executive Assistant and Office Manager
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A really brilliant opportunity for a dynamic and hard working EA and OM to join an extremely fast-growing life sciences consultancy. Working closely with the CEO, you will provide EA support as well as ensuring smooth running of this start-up. You will be based between their office in the West End and from home.
It's a very fast paced environment where you will be working alongside an ambitious and forward-thinking team.
The CEO is looking for someone to join their journey and form a long-term partnership.
Working in close tandem with the CEO in a crucial role designed to implement structure and processes reform focused on increasing efficiency. You will also be involved in supporting the Leadership Team and the day-to-day running of the office.
Key Duties Include:
- Anticipatory diary management, ensuring meetings are quickly scheduled and clashes are avoided
- Booking national and international travel, including making necessary accommodation and visa arrangements
- Processing expenses and invoicing clients
- Acting as the point-of-contact for admin-related support, overseeing the smooth running of the office and organising team events
- Taking phone calls, distributing messages, and providing IT and tech support
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Possesses great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Is an exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrates proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications
- Can muti-task and problem-solve in a way that brings passion and dedication to the team
Other Information and Job Benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Healthcare and professional development allowance
- A flexible approach to hybrid working including 2 work-from-home days per week
- Inclusive and innovative company culture
POSTED: 25 Jul 2022 JOB ID: CLLIFE6827