London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant at Global Consultancy Organisation
UP to £50,000 DOE
An industry leading and mission driven organisation are looking for an EA to join their global Communications team, supporting the Executive Director (ED).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a very busy role where you’ll be joining an energetic, collaborative team. You will be taking ownership of some of the internal communications yourself and act as a touch point for other teams within the business, as well as having full responsibility for all EA duties for the ED. You will be working in team that is passionate about what they do and have a wealth of experience to pass on to the successful candidate!
- Communications support including drafting, reviewing and distributing internal communications
- Work closely with the ED and People Team to distribute important company messaging
- Extensive diary management – co-ordinating internal and external meetings, often across international time zone
- Inbox management – monitoring and drafting responses on ED’s behalf
- Event and meeting management
- International travel co-ordination including visas, itineraries and transport
- Expense management
WHO YOU ARE
This role requires someone who has a strong background in communications, ideally within the charity or nonprofit sector and who also has experience working in a Team Assistant or EA capacity. Attention to detail, coupled with curiosity and a vibrant personality is a must for this role. You will be communicating with senior people and industry leaders not only within the business but also externally and must have the confidence to do this.
- Top level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience working in a communications role
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressured environment whilst making sure no mistakes are made
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience working and interacting with high profile figures
- Previous experience within policy/political environment
- A general understanding of current affairs and politics
- Support for the organisation and its aims
- University degree
As a growing company they have an expanding benefits package that currently includes:
- 30 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Flexi working
This is a really exciting role where you’ll have the opportunity to work with an open and progressive team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 Feb 2024 JOB ID: AREA130509