London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client a communications agency are seeking an Executive Assistant to join them and manage the 2 founders. In this role you will be an integral part of a high performing team, with a bright, enthusiastic personality and a can do attitude. This is an opportunity for you to work on events and additional projects in addition to your daily tasks.
What You’ll Do :
- Diary management for the CEO
- Arrange travel, accommodation and lunch bookings
- Maintain and monitor employee database and project management system
- Drafting contracts
- Event management
- Work with the accounts team to raise and approve invoices and process team expenses
- Involvement with HR tasks such as facilitating recruitment, onboarding new employees and managing payroll
- Organising gifts for clients
Who you are :
- Exceptional organisational and diary management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven experience of multitasking and prioritising workloads
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
This role is offering hybrid working and an array of benefits. Please apply today if interested!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Nov 2023 JOB ID: LPEA31558