New York City, NY SALARY: $90,000 - $110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A well renowned investment company focused on sustainable investment practices, with offices in New York City and San Francisco, are hiring for an experienced Executive Assistant as their New York team continues to grow. This role will be fully in office in Hudson Yards; they are a great company to work for with an amazing working culture.
As the Executive Assistant you would be the right hand for 1 Partner, 1 Director and 2 associates. This is a great opportunity for someone who is great at multitasking and enjoys working in a small team environment. There is an emphasis on work life balance as well.
- Complex calendar management
- Meeting management including scheduling and logistics; taking meeting minutes twice per week
- Travel coordination – domestic and international, including visa setup
- Expense management
- Conference registrations and general assistance with events such as catering coordination
- Light office management duties, greeting guests and other adhoc support as needed
This role is ideal for someone with 3+ years administrative experience who is comfortable in a small team environment. You will have a no-job-too-small attitude, be generally positive, self-motivated and ready to jump in. A strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once, with set deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Top tier benefits including:
- Health insurance
- 2 generous bonuses each year
- Gym membership
- Lunches at office
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 27 Nov 2023 JOB ID: ALC31457