London (West End) SALARY: £55,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client, prestigious and rapidly growing private equity firm, has an exceptional opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join their team supporting a busy partner and team. This is a key role for the team that will see you working in a fast-paced environment looking providing crucial support to the team to ensure that all runs smoothly. You will be supporting a very charismatic and personable partner who is a pleasure to work for.
What You Will Do
You will ensure the team are fully supported using your excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment. Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Support to the partner and deal team including diary management, scheduling meetings
- Preparing all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, transfers and detailed itineraries
- Assisting with presentations, documents, and packs
- Assist with expense submissions in a timely and accurate manner
- Update the CRM ensuring all contacts are added and up to date
- Booking any internal meetings, lunches and dinners
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an organised and proactive EA with experience working in a fast-paced finance or professional services environment. You will have:-
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to think ahead
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) able to effectively communicate with senior level stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise your workload whilst managing your time
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking abilities and the ability to work under pressure while meeting shifting deadlines.
This role comes with exceptional benefits including hybrid working, outstanding salary plus bonus, above award pension, private health cover, breakfast, lunch, snacks and much more.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Sep 2023 JOB ID: RS30583