London (Greater) SALARY: £38,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for an EA to join a leading independent school in South London supporting the Head. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and organised with high attention to detail.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is an incredibly varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of the school, different projects and be the right hand person to the Headmaster.
Some duties include:
- Diary and inbox management
- Travel arrangements
- Liaising with parents, staff and external bodies
- Working closely with HR
- Budget management
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least three years’ previous experience as a PA/EA working within the education or finance industry. You will be hands-on, proactive, and personable, with the ability to work hard and get the job done!
- Strong MS Office skills
- Extremely organised with excellent time management
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and communication skills
SALARY AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Salary up to £40k, dependent on experience
- School holidays plus bank holidays
- 5 days in the office
- 8.30am – 5.00pm
If you are interested in this new and exciting role, apply below now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 May 2023 JOB ID: ABEAH9932