Back to search results

Executive Assistant

Job Details

London (West End) SALARY: £55,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract

A fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking EA to support a successful tech entrepreneur/investor. This role is heavily focused on complex international travel coordination for a range of business and personal trips. We are looking for someone who is happy to take on a role that will be 80% project managing the Principal’s travel and the remaining 20% focussed on general admin and business support. We are looking for a perfectionist, with an incredibly high attention to detail when it comes to documentation and preparation. You are the type of assistant who considers every eventuality and leaves nothing to chance ensuring there is a contingency plan ready to go at all times. It is integral that everything runs like clockwork in the background whilst the Principal is travelling and you must be two steps ahead at all times.

We are looking for someone who is happy to work 5 days per week in the office based in Fitzrovia. It’s important that you can be flexible and adapt your working hours based on the Principal’s needs. Most of his travel is in Europe, but there is the occasional trip to the US or Asia, so a flexible mindset and a willingness to do what it takes to ensure success is critical.

We are looking for someone available to start asap and happy to consider a 12 month fixed term contract. There is the likelihood of a permanent opportunity for a high performer.   

What You Will Do

This role will see you working with an incredibly dynamic, fast-paced tech entrepreneur/investor. You will coordinate a very busy schedule with constant travel, high profile meetings and a packed calendar. We are looking for someone who prides themselves on meticulous attention to detail, works well under pressure and is always a few steps ahead. The responsibilities of this role include:-

  • Organising and managing the Principal’s Travel Projects, consisting of complex coordination and covering intricate details
  • Putting together seamless and detailed itineraries for all travel, transfers, business meetings, dinners and social events
  • Liaising with a range of high-level contacts including travel partners, 5* hotels, suppliers, clients, business contacts and staff
  • Ensuring there is always someone on the ground where the Principal is travelling
  • Follow up and confirming arrangements ensuring that all plans are in order
  • Assist with admin and business projects as needed

What We Are Looking For

We are looking for an experienced EA with at least 5 years supporting a fast-paced and successful individual. This is a dynamic role that requires someone who can think on their feet. You will be capable and confident handling a wide range of tasks to support your Principal on a day to day basis. The ideal candidate will be:-

  • A stickler for detail in all communication and planning
  • A perfectionist who has thought through all eventualities for each Travel Project
  • Strong written communication skills
  • Dedicated and driven with a can do attitude  
  • Resourceful and able to think ahead at all times
  • Able to work autonomously and take ownership of tasks
  • A confident communicator with high EQ
  • Tech savvy and proficient MAC user

This is a rewarding role for someone who is driven, dedicated and determined. They are offering a salary between £55k to £70k dependent on experience.

Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.

HR Qualifications
Financial Qualifications
Business Support Job Roles
Virtual Job Roles
HR Job Roles
Finance Job Roles
Technology Job Roles
Private Job Roles
Hospitality Job Roles
Executive Job Roles
Drop files here, or Select files (pdf, doc, docx)

Please be patient whilst we process your submission, it can take a few minutes.

POSTED: 15 May 2023 JOB ID: RS27850

Related Jobs

Private Equity PA Contract Role   London, United Kingdom new
25th May 2023
Executive Assistant   Central London, United Kingdom new
25th May 2023
Team Assistant   London, United Kingdom new
25th May 2023
EA/OM   City Of London, United Kingdom new
25th May 2023
Executive Assistant   New York, New York new
24th May 2023