Zurich (Switzerland) TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant – German & English
Do you have experience as a Personal Assistant in the Banking industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you in the heart of Zurich
As a Personal Assistant, you'll play a critical role in supporting our Senior Executives, ensuring that they have the tools, resources, and support they need to excel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Arranging complex travel itineraries and submitting expense reports in a timely manner
- Coordinating calendars and meetings, anticipating needs, and ensuring all logistics are in place
- Assisting in the coordination and organization of analyst and company roadshows
- Updating and maintaining contact databases, compiling information for reports or presentations
- Providing general office support, including answering phones, greeting clients, and processing invoices
- Participating in projects as required and taking on additional responsibilities as requested
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar administrative role
- Experience in the Financial and/or Professional Services industry
- Fluency in English and German (C1)
- An opportunity and willingness to pass the Series 7 Broker exam
- Strong MS Office experience including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organizational abilities
- The ability to work in a team setting and maintain confidentiality
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals, EU citizens or professionals possessing a valid Swiss Residency permit.
If you're ready to take on a new challenge and join a dynamic team of professionals, we encourage you to apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 May 2023 JOB ID: ASEOA29894