London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting Executive Assistant position to work for a fintech start-up. They are looking for a bright, switched-on and driven candidate to join their team of impressive individuals. This role offers fantastic benefits such as unlimited holiday and gym memberships.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To provide support to the CEO & COO
- Complex diary management, booking meetings both internally and externally
- Arranging international travel, including flights and accommodation
- Inbox management, responding on the CEO’s behalf
- Ad hoc projects
- Supporting with recruitment / onboarding of new employees
Key skills & experience
- Previous Executive Assistant experience working within a start-up environment
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
This is an amazing opportunity for an Executive Assistant to further develop their career within an ever growing fintech start-up.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Mar 2023 JOB ID: NIEATECH001