London (West End) SALARY: £52,000 - £58,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
£52,000 - £58,000
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a well-regarded global investment firm. Acting as the Executive Assistant to the Sustainability Team. This is a great chance to learn and grow your business knowledge as you will be able to develop a deep understanding of many different businesses and sectors that the Firm advises.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this role, you will comfortably and confidently work as an elemental member of the Administrative Team. The Executive Assistant will act as the right-hand man to the Team. In doing so, you will successfully take on a lot of responsibility by using a proactive and critical approach to all tasks.
- Highly complex and ever-changing diary management
- Successfully book international travel, making sure all necessary documents and visas are prepared and itineraries are accurately scheduled
- Plan and organise meetings with multiple time zones involved and on occasion take meeting minutes
- Prepare, fine-tune and proofread emails, documents, and invoices
- Process expenses and work closely with accounting to manage invoices and budgets where necessary
- Manage relationships with key and potential clients
- Communicate with clients and teams on behalf of the Partner
- Ensure effective use of the Firm’s CRM database
WHO YOU ARE
This role requires someone who is naturally efficient, organised and able to complete important tasks under pressure and to tight deadlines. This role is perfect for you if you can be trusted always to get the job done to the highest standard and with attention to detail.
- Solid experience working as an EA to senior members of staff in a corporate and fast paced environment
- Experience organising complex diaries with international travel
- Extensive IT knowledge, with a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office and CRM databases
- Hands-on attitude and a natural thirst for new opportunities to learn
- A natural problem solver
- Ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure
- A people person who can effectively communicate with people from all levels of the business
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Mar 2023 JOB ID: KHBESG9314