New York City, NY SALARY: $100,000 - $120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client, a CEO and Chairman of a multimillion-dollar global staffing agency, who recruit for a wide range of industries is looking for an Executive Assistant. The role is based at their office headquarters, which are in Midtown East. They also have 15 offices over the US as well as international offices in the UK. It is a fully in office role, 8am-5pm with some flexibility needed outside of these hours on occasion. There may be flexibility to be hybrid (3 days in office, 2 days remote) when the Executive is travelling.
This is not your typical Executive Assistant role, as the CEO sees this person as a true right-hand person and business partner. This is a perfect role for someone who is looking to put roots down in an organization as there is plenty of scope for development and to take the reins. He wants someone who is hard working and isn’t afraid to stay busy, and is confident at making decisions and leading.
- Frequent domestic and international travel coordination – working closely with company travel agents
- Build itineraries, manage and oversee logistics including ground and air transportation, and accommodations
- Complete management of CEO’s calendar
- Expenses management (personal and business)
- Meeting supporting including scheduling, team coordination, minute taking, follow ups with action points, and ensuring the CEO has the right materials/documents
- Preparation for monthly board meetings, executive team meetings and leadership meetings
- Project management and coordination for important business deals
- Event management – including booking international company trips, holiday parties
- Ad hoc requests as needed
He is looking for a candidate who has previous experience in recruitment or a staffing agency, but this is not mandatory. This would be the perfect role for someone who enjoys a busy and fast-paced role, can pick things up quickly and think on their feet. You will have gravitas with the CEO’s direct reports (14 people) and also the wider team. You will enjoy working for an Executive who encourages his employees to become leaders and who can take full responsibility of their position. You will thrive in an ever-changing environment where no two days are the same, and see the vast amount of opportunity that the environment brings. As he is a fast-moving individual with traveling regularly every month and meetings with internal and external clients this is a role that will never look the same every day.
- Health insurance – includes dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401k plus match
- PTO + federal holidays + sick days
- Discretionary bonus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 27 Mar 2023 JOB ID: ALSS29254