London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a leading asset management company, based in the heart of London’s West End, supporting key individuals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy role with lots of variation. This role will suit someone who can support multiple people, being that right hand person. Some duties include:
- Diary management
- Extensive international travel coordination
- Inbox management
- Arranging company events and offsites
- Providing adhoc admin support
WHO YOU ARE
This role is a perfect fit for someone who is proactive, forward-thinking, and enjoys working closely within a collaborative team environment. To be successful, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in an EA role.
- Experience within asset management/financial services is desired
- Highly organised with great time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence in problem-solving, using own initiative
- Discretion and team-working abilities
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to £50k, depending on experience
- Hybrid working, 9.00am – 5.00pm
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health and medical insurance
- And lots more!
If you are interested in this new and exciting role, apply below now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Jan 2023 JOB ID: CWEA8888