London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum
City of London
£50,000 - £55,000
An exciting opportunity to join a boutique financial services firm in the City. My client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a dynamic investment banking team on a 12-month fixed term contract. The primary responsibilities of this role are administrative support and coordination to a busy Investment Banking team including 1 MD and 5 direct reports.
- Efficient and proactive diary management
- Global end to end travel arrangements and itinerary preparation.
- Managing and coordinating a busy calendar
- Event coordination
- Compiling and submitting expenses
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Providing support for ad hoc projects and processes
- Providing general office support including answering the phone and meeting and greeting clients
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who ideally comes from a banking/financial service background. You will have had proven experience client handling and building professional relationships. You will possess a technical aptitude and preferably knowledge of Salesforce or Concur. The successful EA will be someone who enjoys taking ownership in their role and works with initiative. You will have exceptional written and oral communication skills. Professionalism, high attention to detail and the ability to work in a busy, exciting environment is a must.
If you are interested in this challenging and exciting role, please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Jan 2023 JOB ID: AJLEABA255565