London (West End) SALARY: £55,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum
£55,000 - £60,000
A London-based asset management company is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their Investor Relations Team for the Credit Market Division. This is an ever-changing and exciting area of business. This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the leading companies in the industry!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is a busy role with a lot of variation. This role will suit someone who can act as the right-hand man to multiple people, effectively providing administrative assistance where needed.
- Complex diary management
- Answer and screen phone calls and emails
- Arrange international travel
- Prepare meeting agendas and presentations
- Document preparation and proofreading
- Process expenses
- Maintain communication with EAs globally
WHO YOU ARE
This role is perfect for someone who is naturally organised, is comfortable multi-tasking, and enjoys a challenge. To be successful you will have a natural drive and attention to detail.
- At least 5 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Experience supporting an Investor Relations Team or a Corporate Access Team
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Flexible, eager, and motivated
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Jan 2023 JOB ID: KHBIRCM8724