New York City, NY SALARY: $70,000 - $90,000 PER: Annum
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 pa.
Tiger has partnered with a fourth-generation dynamic family-owned company, that offers one of the nation’s most comprehensive portfolios of imported wines and spirits, including over 50 suppliers from around the globe. With the crucial collaboration with partners, they can meet the needs of every industry level, from independent restaurants and retail stores to chain accounts, supermarkets, hotels, airlines, cruise ships, duty-free accounts, and U.S. military bases. They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant.
- Frequent adjustments, updates, and resolution of meeting conflicts in real time.
- Ability to keep busy executives on track professionally and personally.
- Attention to upcoming deadlines and approaching meetings.
- Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations.
- File and track reimbursements and credits.
- Manage multiple special projects including client meetings, dinners, and event planning for trade shows/exhibitions.
- Perform administrative work responsibly and in a timely manner, exercising considerable independence and decision-making.
- Liaise with third parties such as creative agencies, accountants, and potential partners.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and maturity under pressure
Qualifications & Competencies
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in C-level support
- Demonstrate experience managing complex projects or coordinating large-scale events
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high-energy, team-oriented atmosphere.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Be available to travel to various wine regions 5 percent of the time
- Wine knowledge is a plus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 29 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JK28764