London (City of) SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Up to £55,000
A rapidly growing Insurance firm is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join their team in London. My client is looking for a switched-on and confident PA who will act as the right-hand man to the Partner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be working closely with the executives and wider team to drive productivity and effectiveness, improving business activity and results. Duties will include:
- Complex diary management
- Coordinating travel arrangements – flights, hotels, visas, itinerary
- Document creation, management and organisation for the wider team as required
- Coordination of client entertainment/events
- Working on ad hoc projects and tasks as required
WHO YOU ARE
The successful candidate will have solid experience working as an Executive Assistant at a senior level. You will be able to work to a busy schedule while maintaining a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and drive. This role will take someone who is a natural planner and uses their initiative to complete tasks.
- Experience working within the insurance industry
- Solid EA experience at Partner/Senior management level
- Comfortable working as a team while being able to take ownership and responsibility for individual tasks
- Focused, organised, and proactive
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills with a strong character and sense of humour
- A flexible approach to tasks and working out of hours when necessary
- Can be trusted to always maintain confidentiality and discretion
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2022 JOB ID: KHB7199