UK (regional) SALARY: £40,000 - £44,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant to CEO & Directors
Permanent with flexible working
£40,000 - £44,000
This role may be based in their London, Sheffield, or Bristol offices or from home, but it will involve some travel to all their offices on occasion (when not restricted)
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their Trust, helping them work toward their goal of empowering and strengthening communities through community business. This a great chance to work alongside the CEO and Leadership Team whilst managing the Board meeting processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to work in a busy and varied role while making a difference. You will be the kind of person who can adapt and learn quickly while comfortably supporting their Senior Leadership Team.
- Act as the Executive Assistant to the CEO and 4 Directors
- Diary management
- Coordinate and plan Board meetings and meeting documents
- Minute taking
- Organising and executing travel arrangements
- Create and coordinate monthly reports
- Management of internal events
- Ad hoc support for the wider team
- Submitting expenses when necessary
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful you will be a switched-on individual who is confident communicating with people of all levels. A successful candidate must be able to work under pressure while multitasking and will never shy away from a challenge.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Zoom
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple diaries
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience creating documents for Board meetings
- Ability to use initiative and work collaboratively
- Naturally organised with a high attention to detail
- Experience working alongside a Senior Leadership Team would be beneficial but not essential
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2022 JOB ID: KHBCHAR8268