London (City of) SALARY: £42,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title: Executive Assistant (MD level support)
Salary: Up to £45K
Our client is looking for an experienced EA professional to help assist with a team of up to 14 people. They are a company who solve the most complex and critical challenges by moving quickly from analysis to action when it really matters; creating value that has a lasting impact on companies, their people, and the communities they serve. They prize diversity and inclusion, the intellectually curious, the inventive, and the forward-thinking. They are inviting you to influence the way they work and define the way they embrace tomorrow.
The main focus of this role is to provide support to Managing Directors across a range of duties and ad-hoc tasks within the London office.
• Providing high standards of administrative support to Managing Directors ensuring that all necessary arrangements and relevant documentation are delivered in a timely fashion to a high degree of accuracy.
• Complex diary management including organising internal and external meetings and managing any logistics that may be required.
• Management of Managing Directors’ inbox (as required) including dealing with correspondence such as prioritising emails, drafting emails and letters as well as typing up documents.
• Responsible for all aspects of arranging travel and accommodation including coordinating visas, booking flights, hotel accommodation, car transfers and taxis, producing travel packs and itineraries.
• Producing, designing, formatting and collating documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and/or liaising with the Design team to ensure documents are formatted correctly in line with brand.
• Organising internal events such as management away days, community conferences, team building activities, lunches, and staff away days, as required.
• Ensuring the time entry for Managing Directors is entered correctly, notifying accounts when practice development time can be moved to billable (where relevant)
• On the MDs request, liaising with Accounts on the timing of client invoices, checking draft engagement letters, adapting invoices to client specification, chasing, and updating the relevant Managing Directors on their aged Debtors.
Who you are
• Prior experience supporting Managing Directors, in a similar professional environment is required, finance / consultancy / banking is essential
• Ability to build close working relationships with the relevant Managing Directors so that you are able to anticipate future needs
• Highly proactive, self-motivated, and can-do approach with the ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
• Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and the desire to pick up new skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Hybrid working model
Growth and development opportunities
If you are interested, please apply below today!!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 22 Nov 2022 JOB ID: LP28415