US (New York City, NY) SALARY: $120,000 - $140,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 pa.
Tiger is working with a premier private equity firm that partners with healthcare leaders and operators to drive value and help businesses achieve their potential. They were founded in 2012 by successful healthcare innovators committed to improving patients' lives. Their approach is to commit capital across the lifecycle of companies from seed stage through buyout. They are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Founder and three Directors.
- Monitor and organize Co-Founder’s inbox, draft all correspondence, and respond on his behalf
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management
- Prepare agendas and pre-reading materials
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange all travel and travel-related activities
- Assist in preparing, printing, and managing PowerPoint presentations
- Perform administrative and office support
- Maintain professionalism and strict
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years of Executive Administrative assistance support
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written and presentation communication skills
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Dec 2022 JOB ID: JK28336