Switzerland TERM: Permanent
On behalf of our client, a leading global consultancy, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the Business Support team.
- Diary and email management.
- Management of incoming calls and directing or actioning as appropriate.
- Coordination of internal and external meetings including welcoming of guests.
- Support to the recruitment team when required.
- Administrative support with the onboarding process, including local induction of new joiners.
- Support with expenses and vendor invoices, ensuring prompt submission and payment.
- Support with client invoices
- Time entry and holiday booking for senior members of the team.
- Organizing complex international travel itineraries.
- Maintaining contact database via Salesforce.
- Management of service providers and deliveries to support the day to day running of the office.
- Other ad hoc projects and administrative tasks as required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant within a team
- Experience gained in professional services or Consultancy.
- Ability to work to deadlines and be available as needed
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to maintain collaborative working environment
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to handle confidential issues with utmost sensitivity
- Ideally some knowledge of using expense and time entry systems
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Work, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Full professional fluency in English - other European languages are of benefit
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport or an existing Swiss permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 11 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JLEA111122