US (other) SALARY: $100,000 - $120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 pa.
Tiger is partnered with a global advisory firm that works with influential organizations and individuals on the communications and public policy challenges that define their reputations. They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support four of their Partners in their San Francisco, California office.
- Complex Travel Management (within the US and International)
- Liaising with high-profile clients and important contacts
- Prepare for key company meetings and events by creating presentations and taking minutes
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Event planning
- Calendar Management
- High level of discretion
- Juggling between projects
- Occasionally provide assistance with personal matters
- Support the SF Office Manager with front-of-house duties and event logistics
Qualifications & Competencies
- Previous Administrative or Executive Assistant Experience.
- Strong understanding of the sensitivity of all confidential information.
- Work from our San Francisco office 4 days a week
- Core working hours are 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree
*excellent time-off policy and bonus eligible!*
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JK28025