New York City, NY SALARY: $80,000 - $110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client, a leading contemporary artist and his international practice and studio, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support his day-to-day business life, as well as playing a lead role to establish the culture at his studio in Brooklyn, NY. This is a unique experience for someone with demonstrable experience as an EA, as well as interest/experience in contemporary art. To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of 4 years in your most recent role/company and be a strong writer (interview process involves a writing assessment).
The Executive Assistant will play a lead role in that of establishing the studio’s team dynamic, while also representing the artist internally and externally at a top level.
- Artist schedule management, ensuring that the artist’s calendar is optimized in level of priorities and kept up to date as things may change quickly
- Travel arrangements, including booking transportation and accommodations
- Preparing detailed itineraries for travel
- Acting as a gate keeper for the artist
- Professionally and efficiently engaging with the studio team and external parties
- Taking meticulous and actionable meeting notes when the artist is and is not in presence. Keeping meeting records
- Assisting with studio and personal projects which may include matters that are related to the projects budget and property management
- Assisting with general office administration and studio’s organization including purchasing office supplies
You will have 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Personal Assistant, excellent written and verbal communication skills which will include a confident telephone manner. You will have a strong ability to copy edit press releases and interviews, and have strong organizational skills while also being able to multitask, prioritize your workload and problem solve. You will have experience booking multi-stop international travel and will be highly IT literate with a high level of proficiency using Google Drive and Calendar, Microsoft Office and other related software.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Jun 2023 JOB ID: ALBR27710