US SALARY: $100,000 - $130,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An investment firm in New York is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their team of two investment bankers, this will include support to their US-based Managing Director. The role is based in their New York office and is a fulltime in person position. The team is a smart and fun collaborative group. This role also comes with great benefits.
- Monitoring their calendar’s as they do change constantly, making changes accordingly
- Booking international travel, which will include air and ground transportation, as well as lodging and visas
- Manage their travel itineraries for roadshows
- Collection of monthly spend reports, travel budgets and expenses
- Collection and preparation of meeting documents which will include printing, binding, and scanning of documents
- Booking restaurants, coordination of office lunches, organization of meeting rooms
- Management of relationships with suppliers and negotiation of rates
- Ad of hoc projects or events
They are looking for an individual who is a team player, has high attention to detail and the firms’ standards. You must have an advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. You stay calm under pressure and have a “can-do” attitude as the job is constantly changing. The ability to independently set priorities and be self-motivated and proactive is key! You must also have excellent organizational skills, and strong communication skills which include verbal, written and interpersonal skills. They also require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education.
- 25 days of holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Sep 2022 JOB ID: ALC27536