London (City of) SALARY: £23 - £25 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Temp to perm
£23 - £25p/h
I am seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join one of my City based Investment Banking clients. The successful candidate will preferably have experience working within Banking or financial services and have previous experience supporting Global Head’s and Managing Directors with their teams.
This is an extremely busy role that will require extensive multi-tasking, working across different time zones and stakeholder liaison at all levels.
My client offers a fantastic culture, lots of flexibility and hybrid working.
What you’ll do;
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination including complex transaction meetings
- Coordinating conference calls/video conferences with clients (often with multiple parties) and internal team members
- Management of expense reimbursement and accounts reconciliation for team members.
- Booking full and extensive travel arrangements for team members
- Organising corporate entertainment for the team
- Formatting and amending PowerPoint/Excel/Word documents
- Ad hoc administrative duties for the team including personal tasks when required
What you’ll need;
- Ability to juggle a high volume of activity
- Good professional judgment and emotional intelligence
- Excellent communicator and can flex style accordingly
- Calm and collected and works well under pressure
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 02 Sep 2022 JOB ID: AJLIBEA22191