US SALARY: $80,000 - $100,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
The Role: Our client, a globally recognized investment bank, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support one of their Senior Executives. This person will feel energized by working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, as they grow to become a resourceful thought partner to the executive. This is a highly sought-after opportunity for someone who enjoys working independently, in a 1:1 capacity with their executive.
The role is based in New York City and hybrid with three days in office, with the option to be in office or remote the other two days.
- Complex international travel coordination, heavy calendar management, expense tracking and reporting
- Assist in preparing executive with all materials and information ahead of meetings and/or travel
- Acting as a gatekeeper and maintain an efficient email management system
Who you are:
- 5+ years administrative experience working within in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – financial or legal services background a plus, but not required
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator, works well with direct communication, uses discretion, and a niche for remaining tactful under pressure
- Succeeds working independently whilst also taking initiative to always be “one step ahead”
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Highly competitive, top of the range and fully inclusive health care benefits.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Aug 2022 JOB ID: ALINVBA12345