London (West End) SALARY: £48,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant - Equity Research
£48,000 - £55,000 Benefits + Bonus
An established Investment Firm is looking for a talented and collaborative Executive Assistant to support several 2 teams within Equity Research from Analyst to Senior Management level. Meaning you will be supporting around 10 people.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Executive Assistant role with lots of additional duties to give you more scope in your role and involvement with the team. Typical duties include:
- Managing multiple diaries at any one point
- Coordinating international travel
- Working with the internal CRM system to update client information/calls/meeting notes etc.
- Pulling together presentations and reports
- Preparing meeting/research packs for company meetings.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar Executive Assistant role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Previous experience as an EA within a Team role
- Experience in financial services ideally within Asset Management, Equities, Fixed Income, Corporate Access, Deal teams or Investor Relations.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Efficient problem solver
- Positive attitude towards dealing with complex tasks
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £55k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today
POSTED: 25 Jul 2022 JOB ID: KHBRE6287