London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Term: 12 Month FTC
Location: City of London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to work for a global investment bank supporting a very busy team within TMT. Our client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to provide support a team of 10 including 1 Senior Managing Director and 1 Managing Director. This is an incredibly busy role, so would best suit someone with a confident and proactive approach and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Diary management for the SMD and MD
- Arranging both internal and external meetings, and video and conference calls.
- Coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones.
- Organising team social events, both in person and online.
- Paying invoices and raising purchase orders.
- Compilation of out-of-pocket expenses and completion of expense claims.
- Booking business travel; flights, accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, restaurants, etc.
- Enter contacts, client meetings and meeting notes into salesforce.
- Arranging printing, and domestic and international couriers.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in an EA/PA role within financial or professional services
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Proactive approach with the ability to fully understand the nature of the business and priorities within the team.
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information.
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative.
- Able work with and adapt to various personality types.
POSTED: 25 Jul 2022 JOB ID: AJLEAFT27010