London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
12 Month FTC
Up to £45k DOE
My client, a global investment management firm located in central London with stunning offices, is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join them on 12 month contract. The successful Executive Assistant will have a positive and tactful demeanour and the ability to provide exceptional administrative support to a number of teams within their Technology Department. Flexible working conditions are offered along with a fantastic culture.
This is busy role which requires you to work proactively, flexibly, efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Diary and calendar management, including arranging business meetings across different times zones
- Arrange internal and external meetings, video and phone calls
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team, including visa applications, international flight, and accommodation bookings, and car bookings
- regularly update systems with current and correct information
- Process expenses
- Ensure that department’s policies and processes are maintained.
- Providing holiday coverage for colleagues
- Adhoc tasks
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE:
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced similar role within the Financial Services sector.
- Knowledge of Concur & online travel booking tools (Desired)
- Enthusiastic with strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload, multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Articulate, with good attention to detail and a high level of discretion
- Proficient using MS Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Strong team player and ability to make decisions on behalf of the team.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively
POSTED: 27 Apr 2022 JOB ID: BGTRFS25830