London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a high end, luxury design agency looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant with a genuine interest in the arts industry. This is a varied position supporting the Managing Director of the company with a range of projects as well as typical EA duties.
- Managing the MD’s calendar, including arranging meetings and booking travel
- Inbox management, including screening incoming messages for priority, and responding to emails where appropriate
- Producing reports, presentations and other documents, including researching or sourcing relevant data or other information as required
- Accurately taking minutes during meetings, and delivering to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Undertaking other ad hoc projects, as required
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience working as Executive Assistant within a creative industry
- An unflappable manner and an aptitude for problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills, in person, over the phone and via email
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- An interest in design and architecture
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company that offers a dynamic working environment.
POSTED: 22 Nov 2021 JOB ID: NIEAMOD001