London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
EA to Executives
Temp to Perm
Financial Services - Real Estate Division
A pro-active, dynamic and well presented Executive Assistant (EA) needed to support the Real Estate team within a fantastic financial services firm.
The role requires a consistently high standard of pro-active support including, but not limited to:
• Intensive schedule & diary management for individuals and meeting room booking system.
• Extensive business travel planning.
• Full secretarial duties: Efficient accurate filing. Accurate and timely typing & preparation of business correspondence. Project documents and presentations, using a variety of software packages to advanced levels - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• First class professional telephone manner for screening and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner. Responsible for the prompt and courteous answering of all external and internal telephone calls and acting accordingly and appropriately. Thorough and accurate message taking, voicemail transfers and conference call set-ups.
• Communication & confidential liaison between associates, representatives and business interests
• Maintaining compliance with the firm’s travel & expenses policies.
• Managing & processing of business expenses & vendor invoices.
• Other duties as required
• Excellent secretarial and very strong organisational skills – accuracy & numeracy
• Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel. Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
• Financial Services experience is paramount
• Real Estate experience is desirable
• Effective professional communication skills & telephone manner, good at building strong relationships with minimal face-to-face contact
• Ability to prioritise and multi task
• Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
• Flexible, adaptable, highly motivated and results driven
• Problem solving skills
• Proven ability to work autonomously as well as part of a collaborative team
- Temp to Perm
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare and pension
- Fun, dynamic and established offices
If you are interested in this fab opportunity, please apply today.
POSTED: 29 Mar 2021 JOB ID: RSEAREALEST22242