Executive Assistant – 1:1
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
This is a fantastic role for one of my top clients, as EA to one of their Directors in a 8-month fixed term contract. The company is a not-for-profit philanthropic organisation working to accelerate legal action on climate change.
They are looking for a proactive problem-solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention for detail. This role will suit someone with experience working as an EA in a professional office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to senior leaders. They are looking for someone flexible and consistent, while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations.
Their offices are based near London Bridge in a very stylish shared space, with hybrid working and a friendly and close-knit team. The salary is offering up to £55k per annum. They are looking for someone to start immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Gatekeeper and first point of contact for Director
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Collation and preparation of presentations
- Managing inboxes and email correspondence.
- Minute taking.
- Handling all calls affably and efficiently.
- Complex calendar management across multiple time zones
- Facilitating travel arrangements, including flights, trains, hotels, restaurants and taxis.
- Liaising with other assistants as part of a broader team
- Supporting with the arranging of events, conferences and team meetings
- Supporting with special projects from an administrative perspective as and when required, for example process improvements or implementing new policies and processes
Who you are:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- A self-starter who can prioritise their own workload
- Adaptable and flexible, use to working in a fast past agile and evolving environment
- Naturally connects and builds strong relationships both internally and externally, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent grasp of the English language and written skills
- Ability to multitask
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Understanding the importance of discretion
- Exceptionally organised
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 May 2023 JOB ID: JCEA28486