London (West End) SALARY: £17 - £18 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We have a new temporary position working for a well-known university in central London.
This would be a temporary role working with the Exam Team to assist them during the busy exam season in January.
This role would be running for a week at the beginning of the year and would be a fully based office role.
- Manage day-to-day administration including answering enquiries and organising records
- Administer the processes and systems supporting all exams and handle all documentation
- Assisting with the preparation and publication of the student exam timetables
- Assist with the delivery of all centrally coordinated assessments
- To provide advice and information to students and colleagues and answer queries
- To assist in the collection and collation of data and information and identify any quality issues
- Proactively collaborate and work with other teams and assist as required
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Great time management and demonstratable organisation skills
- Confidence using all Microsoft Office packages and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to effectively use Excel and complex databases
- Flexibility and willingness to take the initiative when problem-solving
- Experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- At least 2 years of administrative experience
The base hours are 8.30am-5.30pm and there would be occassional paid overtime.
Please apply if you are interested and think you have the relevant experience.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 Nov 2023 JOB ID: JBEXAMSEN31559