Events Manager Role
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client are recruiting for an experienced candidate to join an office in the West End as their Events Manager. The perfect candidate will have 3+ years‚Äô experience in a similar role, will be a fab team player, will have a great can-do attitude and will remain calm under pressure. You will be responsible for the whole process, from start to finish, of all events and conferences. The role offer a hybrid work set up and hours of 9.30am-5.30pm.
WHAT YOU‚ÄôLL DO
This is a fast-paced and exciting Events Manager role where you be responsible for many annual events and conferences both virtually and in person. Typical duties include:
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Creating and planning the events for all teams.
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Managing and agreeing events budgets.
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Organising venues, best locations and guaranteeing legal and health requirements are met.
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Arranging travel and any accommodation for guest speakers.
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Producing data analytics post event.
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Be a great role model to the Events‚Äô Assistant.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least 3 years‚Äô experience in an events management role, including experience in virtual events. You must be:
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†A highly organised, flexible, skilled candidate who always plans ahead and foresees unexpected issues.
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Experienced in both small, large, virtual and in person events and able to run multiple events at once.
This role will pay up to ¬£35k (DOE) with 25 days‚Äô annual leave, pension and private healthcare schemes and season ticket schemes.
If you‚Äôre interested in this exciting role, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 22 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ADEVENTS8426