Events Executive – Consultancy
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Events Executive - Consultancy
City of London
£35,000 - £40,000 Benefits + Bonus
A rapidly growing consultancy is looking for an Events Executive to join the team to run and execute events in London and across Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Events role where you will be working alongside the Marketing team and Events team to help manage and refine the 40-50 events, they currently attend and host every year.
Typical duties include:
- Planning and executing events both online and in person
- Managing budgets and monitoring spend
- Working with stakeholders to scope out the event
- Working with Marketing to develop a plan to profile the event with clients.
- Taking ownership of the Events calendar and reviewing to improve results.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have 3- 5 years’ experience in an events role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple events at any given time.
- 3-5 years’ experience within events
- Experience in working in a growing firm, ideally in a corporate environment
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Energetic and positive outlook
- Strong communicator – precise and concise.
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 11 May 2022 JOB ID: KHBEV25975