London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum
£30,000 - £40,000
A growing management consultancy with a very impressive and niche client base is looking for an Event Executive to join their team in Oxford. This is an exciting opportunity to use events as a tool to bring in more business and help the company follow its growth trajectory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys a client-facing role as the purpose of this role is to increase connections with new and existing clients. This will be a busy position in a constantly changing environment.
- Increase exposure of the company to potential clients
- Effectively communicate how the company differs from competitors
- Coordinate in-person and online events that will generate more business opportunities
- Strategically select and organise sponsorships
- Create and deliver impressive marketing and project plans
- Establish relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Organise, set up and oversee all company events
- Receive and take action on any event feedback
- Establish an impressive schedule of annual events
WHO YOU ARE
This role will require someone who is flexible, can think on the spot, and can multitask. If you enjoy working with a variety of people, this is the role for you!
- 3+ years of experience of event experience
- Experience using design and campaign tools
- Comfortable using social media to market events
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to anticipate all possible outcomes and prepare for each
- Comfortable managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Jan 2023 JOB ID: KHBLON8782