London (West End) SALARY: £18 - £25 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
A highly renowned global private equity firm is looking for a top Events Coordinator to join them on an ongoing temporary basis, with the potential to go permanent down the line.
They are looking for someone from a corporate events background or experience working on the agency side. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ready for a step up, where you will have amazing exposure, working on top-level corporate events.
The offices are based in the heart of the West End, with the option to work from home 1 day per week. The rate is up to £25 per hour.
The hours are 9am-5.30pm and the role may include very occasional assistance onsite at events outside of these hours.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in events, ideally within financial services, if not corporate or agency experience
- Advanced MS Office Suite
- Experience using Cvent, Concur, Coupa and Zoom would be a bonus
- Motivated, responsible self-starter who is results-oriented
- Exceptional customer service orientation, skills and approach and able to anticipate service requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect easily with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey event details, objectives, and updates effectively to internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills to prioritise tasks, manage time efficiently, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced event environment.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting the team lead with diary management, travel bookings and monthly expense reports
- Coordinate internal meetings across EMEA, APAC and the US
- Utilise the Cvent event management platform to streamline event registration, guest management, and overall event logistics.
- Manage invoice payments and vendor onboarding
- Maintain up-to-date vendor and venue information
- Maintain the team’s calendar of events
- Send out various communication/reminders to relevant parties detailing systems functionality/system information
- Manage internal meeting room bookings and courier requests
- Responsible for ordering branded swag for events and manage the existing inventory
- Compile and maintain bios for high level events
- Manage hotel rooming lists for events
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with event vendors, negotiate contracts, and coordinate logistics
- Track key event metrics, gather feedback, and provide post-event analysis to continuously improve event effectiveness
- Manage inventory of event toolkits
Please apply now if you're interested in this fantastic opportunity!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Feb 2024 JOB ID: JCEVE32216