Events and Conference Manager – West End
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Events and Conference Manager
Up to £35,000 plus benefits and hybrid working
We are recruiting for an experienced candidate to join an office in the West End as their Conference and Events Manager. The perfect candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, will be a fab team player, will have a great can-do attitude and will remain calm under pressure. You will be responsible for the whole process, from start to finish, of all events and conferences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a fast-paced and exciting Events and Conference Manager role where you be responsible for many annual events and conferences both virtually and in person. Typical duties include:
- Creating and planning the events for all teams.
- Managing and agreeing events budgets.
- Organising venues, best locations and guaranteeing legal and health requirements are met.
- Arranging travel and any accommodation for guest speakers.
- Producing data analytics post event.
- Be a great role model to the Events’ Assistant.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least 5 years’ experience in an events management role, including experience in virtual events. You must be:
- A highly organised, flexible, skilled candidate who always plans ahead and foresees unexpected issues.
- Experienced in both small, large, virtual and in person events and able to run multiple events at once.
This role will pay up to £35k (DOE) with 25 days’ annual leave, pension and private healthcare schemes and season ticket schemes.
If you’re interested in this exciting role, apply below!
Event Manager – Luxury Investment Firm
Up to £60,000 plus benefits and hybrid working
A growing and innovative global firm are looking for a Global Event Manager to support implement and continuously improve their global events for existing UHNW clients, brokers and prospects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a fast-paced and interesting Events Manager role with lots of scope to bring new and creative ideas to the table whilst managing and improving the existing strategy and events structure. You will be creative whilst being able to be analytical to set up the strategy behind the events as well as get your hands dirty! Typical duties include:
· Creating and planning the events calendar for all offices (Asia, NYC offices)
· Manage the events budget
· Creating surveys to establish feedback from events
· Analysing the events afterwards to assist with implementing improvements
· Reporting on a quarterly basis based around ROI and client engagement
· Creating consistency across all offices from an events perspective
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in an events role ideally with global exposure, and from a strategic level as well as delivery.
· Previous events management experience
· Experience in a growing and fast-paced environment.
· Have created/set the strategy around the events calendar
· Strong communication skills, able to liaise with multiple touchpoints across the business
· Good analytical skills to assess, develop and improve on future events.
· Efficient problem solver
This role will pay up to £60k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and other generous benefits
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 05 Jan 2022 JOB ID: ADEVE4565