Event Registration Manager
London (West End) SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
A top private equity firm is looking for an Event Registration Manager to join them for a 10-month maternity cover contract, starting in March.
They are looking for someone with high-level knowledge within the events sector and experience working in a very fast-paced environment.
Must have extensive previous experience using Cvent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing company, in a successful team. Their offices are based in the West End, with the opportunity to work from home 1 day per week. The salary is offering up to £60k pro rata.
What you’ll do:
It is a key role within the events team, focused on building evets communications, managing attendee data, creating reports and creating post-event analytics.
- First port of call for the events team and the stakeholders
- Creation of event registration websites based on requirements
- Advising stakeholders on best practices
- Creation of invitations and follow-up communications
- Maintaining and updating registration websites
- Providing detailed reporting and analytics
- Creating and sending thank you email and feedback survey communications as required
- Onsite registration and staff management as required
- Management of the registration inbox
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The candidate will possess a proven ability to build and maintain relationships, hold strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task while maintaining consistently high standards. Initiative, leadership skills and the ability to work well within a group or alone.
- Must have previous experience using Cvent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of related experience within events / meeting planning / registration technology
- Microsoft Office – Excel (advanced)
- Previous experience working in financial or professional services firms greatly preferred
- Able to travel when required to be on-site at events and / or troubleshoot remotely
- Must be proactive, solutions-oriented and a creative problem solver
- Calm and collected under pressure
- High level customer service skills
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Feb 2024 JOB ID: JCEVRM32217